[Frozen ribbon fish practice]_ ribbon fish _ how to do _ how to do
Zebrafish is a fish we usually eat. Zebrafish has high nutrition, which can reduce plasma, prevent cardiovascular disease and hypertension. The zebrafish is usually frozen.See how to make frozen ribbon fish delicious.
First, braised scallops with radish 1, cut the strips off the viscera and fins, remove the head and tail, and wash them.
2, cut with scissors to drain the water.
3. Peel the white radish and simmer them into filaments for use.
4, add oil to the hot pot, add more oil, add strip fish, and fry over low heat to golden brown on both sides and serve.
5. Leave the base oil in the pan, add the ginger and garlic foam to stir-fry, then stir-fry the radish, wait until the radish becomes soft, and then put in the fried noodle.
6. Add the right amount of cooking wine and water to the pot.
Cover the pot and simmer for a while.
When the soup is a little dry, add salt and monosodium glutamate to taste.
Second, steamed scallops raw materials: scallops, shallots, ginger, cooking wine, salt, fish sauce.
Method: 1. Cut the fish into pieces and wash.
2. Ginger shallots are washed, shredded and cut off.
3. Cut the fish fillet on both sides with a crossbow knife and cut in half an inch.
4. Place the fish fillet on a plate, add cooking wine, stir the salt, sprinkle with ginger, spring onion and fish sauce, you can start steaming the fish.
5. Take the steamed fish out of the cage and drizzle with cooking oil.
Three, fried scallops raw materials: scallops, cooking oil, pepper, ginger, spring onion, edible salt, sand tea sauce.
Method: 1. Cut the strip fish into pieces and wash them.
2. Wash the ginger and shallots and shred them into sections.
3. Drizzle the chili, sand tea sauce, ginger and spring onion, and turn it over to make the sauce with sauce.
4. Fill the pan with oil, fry the strips of fish, and cook them out of the pan.
Fourth, dry fried scallops raw materials: strip fish, pepper, salt, ginger slices, oil.
Method: 1. Wash and cut the fish with fish, drain the water, and marinate with wine and pepper to taste.
2. Heat the oil in a pan, add ginger slices and strip fish, and fry until golden brown on both sides of strip fish.